Hello friends , today I have collected some good facts about MONEY .................
- If a million dollars were stacked in US$ 1 bills , the stack would be 110 m high .
- Money sounds good but good sounds makes money. Music sales all across the globe total more than US$ 40 billion .
- Well .... there are over 7 million millionaires all across the globe .
- Countries around the world spend about US $ 80 billion on education in a single year .
- What makes money notes ? Not paper , but mostly a blend of cotton and linen fibres .
- Americans and Europeans spend US $ 17 billion per year on food for their pests.
Some important facts related to English
- The word "SET" has more definitions than any other word in the English language .
- The longest one-syllable word in the English language is "screeched" .
- The only 15 letter word that can be spelled without repeating a letter is "Uncopyrightable" .
- There are only four words in the English language which end in "dous" - tremendous , horrendous , stupendous and hazardous .
- The dot over the letter 'i' is called tittle .
- Ever visited "Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaunga horonukupokaiwe-nuakit natahu ?" That's a hill in New Zealand with the longest place - name .